App Builder; Full, Low to No Code
(In partnership with Microsoft PowerApps)
Industry Education Programme
Power Apps is a software suite of apps, services, and connectors, as well as a data platform that provides a rapid development environment to build custom apps for business needs.
Power Apps has provided many solutions to many industries, such as delivering rich business logic and workflow capabilities for businesses and providing an extensible platform that lets pro developers programmatically interact with data, App makers and so on.
The industries include Automotive, Banking, Insurance, Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Sustainability, Retail & Sales, Healthcare, Public Service and Higher Education. Accountants, Sales Representatives, Public Servants, Engineers, Developers, Designers etc.
Microsoft Power App provides opportunities for students to learn new skills with Microsoft Power App training. Their hands-on guided-learning approach helps students meet their goals quickly, gain confidence, and learn at their own pace.
For students, visit: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/powerplatform/power-apps
PowerApps skills: is a series of weekly challenges that allows a developer to share knowledge on everything Power Apps, from tips and tricks to useful Power Apps hacks.
For more information, visit https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/share-your-power-apps-skills-for-a-chance-to-win/
Latest in Education
- Volumetric Video Will Accelerate the Future of 3D Content Creation
- My path from the U.S. Navy to Autodesk
- Reflections from the New Orleans walking tour of Black architecture
- Never negotiate your true self: Key lessons from the Autodesk Latinx Network lead
- New suite of capabilities in Autodesk Construction Cloud make BIM more valuable to construction teams