About the job
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8×4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business – every day right from the start.
Production Team Lead Profile
The production team lead draws out plans and execute plan with the team to guarantee efficient and effective running of line equipment to ensure production of safe and quality products according to production order. He also drives continuous improvement across site, establishing target and plans to close gaps to target
- Deliver agreed volumes at 100% RFT without any safety incidence
- Drive productivity in Pieces per hour as agreed in the annual targets.
- Drive and track OAE trending on the Fil and Pack lines to ensure they are within the agreed business targets.
- Evaluate skill gap on use CI tools, like lean methodology and other Kaizen – problem solving tools, and develop training plan to close
- Identify and mentor focus improvement FI teams, to handle continuous improvement across the sites.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Graduate in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Automation Engineering is required with minimum of 2 years of Experience in FMCG/ Cosmetic industries
- Proven proficiency with the use of CI tools, such as Lean manufacturing, 6 sigma, TPM or WCM