About the job
We’re building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow’s technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That’s why we’re one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we’re just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we’ll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Information Security Analyst At Checkout.com
Checkout.com is actively looking for Information Security Analysts to join the Information Security team.
In this role you will provide support and implementation of security controls to protect Checkout customers, systems, assets and organisational threats. This is a fast growing team with real opportunities to grow your cyber/infosec career.
Joining a high-growth global FinTech Company and collaborating with various enthusiastic and excellence-driven people, you will gain exposure to a fast-scaling Cloud environment where you will be able to learn while making a real impact.
- Proven experience in an IT or IT Security role
- Broad knowledge and experience of IT technologies across multiple vendors, applications and infrastructures including Microsoft and Linux
- Good knowledge of information security standards, practices, and methodologies as well as exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of security controls and toolsets such as firewalls, web proxies, IDS, WAF, endpoint protection
- Self-motivated, able to deliver consistent results through problem solving
- Autonomous, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance
- Exhibit ownership, follow through, initiative, awareness and effective communication with peers and the ability to speak of details of the identified issue to both the business and technical teams
- SIEM and logging technology (LogRhythm, Splunk, Cloudtrail)
- Airwatch, Google context aware
- PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO27001 is a plus
- Application and data security in a multi-platform cloud environment (Windows, Linux, SQL, Couchbase, DynamoDB)
- Endpoint security technologies and controls such as encryption, MDM, DLP, IDS across Windows, MAC IOS and Linux (Airwatch, Cylance, Google Context Aware, AWM KMS, AWS Secrets Manager, AWS GuardDuty)
- Network infrastructure design & public cloud architecture (AWS)
What You Will Be Doing
- Investigate security events and incidents and work from triage to remediation
- Assist with building and implementing tools to automate security monitoring and tasks
- Contribute ideas and solutions to a fast paced, growing and evolving team
- Assist with developing solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Provide knowledge and operational support as required of related technical security services
- Collaborate with the wider CKO teams (IT, Engineering etc) to ensure strong Information security governance and information assurance is in place securing the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the business
- Assist in maintaining the security framework and ongoing compliance of all systems and services
What We Stand For
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More About Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.