Yoyo is the world’s fastest growing mobile wallet. We have developed a unique platform that powers seamless payment and loyalty experiences for developers, retailers and financial institutions across the world.
We are a fun FinTech “start-up” that believes in empowering skilled and passionate individuals to be their best selves.
If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
Yoyo is looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our Data team, located in Cape Town.
In this new role, you will be analyzing information across our platform data sources to understand opportunities to increase the number and value of customers on our platform.
This role would report directly to the Commercial Strategy lead, sitting under the Commercial umbrella (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Commercial Strategy).
A clear opportunity to influence our commercial and product strategies as we grow and scale the platform across sectors and new markets.
- Execution of marketing analytics and ROI analysis to understand the impact of marketing and loyalty campaigns on Customer Lifetime Value, using control groups, test and learn tactics and advanced measurement techniques
- Building recommendations for retailer utilisation of our core product to increase the value of their customer base, using customer behavioural insight and performance data analysis (app downloads, active users, frequency, ATV, CLV, basket analysis etc.)
- Developing new measurement approaches to evaluate user experience with our consumer and retailer products
- Supporting the development of new segmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, RFM analysis models for integration into campaign reporting and our retailer dashboards
- Work with our Customer Success teams to provide actionable insight to enhance the performance of retailer campaigns (pre, during and post)
- Work with our Business Intelligence teams to enhance the quality and consistency of recurring insight reports developed for various insight objectives
- Work with our Product team to build insight and commercial rigour into customer behaviour that informs product mechanics and rewards
- Work with our Marketing team to showcase tangible ROI and commercial outcomes from product utilisation for our ongoing content marketing
- Work with our Data team to enhance our data sharing processes and to increase the prevalence of data for ongoing planning across our different business functions; product, commercial, finance, customer success
- Supporting the development of our new commercial propositions (new products, services, markets) with commercial modelling and insight development
- SQL Scripting
- Power BI
- Experience gained in a Data Analyst or Data Scientist role
- Relevant Degree/ Diploma
- Coffee barista
- Latest tech
- Remote work
- Awesome people-centred culture