Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
An opportunity exists in the Bosch Power Tools department for an intern to support with e-commerce. The sales and marketing team requires support with the increasing e-commerce activities.
Duties would include but are not limited to;
- Support dealers in setting up and improving their e-commerce activities
- Recommend and implement changes of customers’ websites and online service
- Provide support for sales target achievement and strategy development
- Previous exposure in Excel and PowerPoint skills would be an advantage
- E-commerce experience or knowledge
- Online marketing knowledge / interest
- Very structured and self-organized
- Willing to travel country-wide for work related purposes.
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Completed Matric Certificate (Grade12)
- Relevant Diploma or Degree in e-commerce or related field